• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Best workout in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solitude_within

Bluelighter
Long story short: I might be going to jail on March 23rd.

By that time, I want to be in the best cardio/muscular shape, in order to combat the very real possibility of getting singled out and/or beaten up during the time I'm there.

I realize seven days is virtually no time at all. Nevertheless, I would highly value a workout schedule that has a slight focus on muscle building, so that I get the optimum level of muscle gain in a week. Could anyone recommend a general plan?

try tai chi or karate (though it takes a long time to really get good), wont make you more muscular or intimidating, but will make you faster and able to beat an opponant with more muscular mass. good luck.

don't be scared. if you get beat down, you do.

there is no way you can get in fighting shape in 7 days. face it.

just keep to yourself, make some friends, and everything will be ok

don't be scared. if you get beat down, you do.

there is no way you can get in fighting shape in 7 days. face it.

just keep to yourself, make some friends, and everything will be ok

Haha, I don't expect to get into "fighting shape" within that time. Just hoping to build a small amount of muscle, and set myself up for a month or two of physical confinement.

you can't build anything noticeable like has already been said.

You can encourage a glycogen response though. Focus on doing 20 rep sets of pushups, bench, bent row, squat, etc. Those will spark a signal to your body to shuttle more glycogen to your muscles which will literally inflate them with size. You need to increase your carbohydrates and protein if you do this (otherwise its useless).

I've been in prison. If you are quiet and chill and not an asshole you won't be singled out. You may be singled out about Jesus Christ though (a lot of people are hardcore into the bible in there).

Status
Not open for further replies.